Learn more about
Are you stuck in a rut when it comes to your health and well-being ? Are you looking to make long-term sustainable changes to support your health and well-being?
However, are you feeling exhausted, overwhelmed or burnt out?
I support busy professionals like yourself to help slow down and rest and then help uncover and change behaviours that may impact your health. I help support you to bridge the gap between your health and well-being aspirations and the challenges of daily life.
I have been trained by some of the world’s leading researchers and practitioners in health, well-being and behaviour change, and I am able to translate this into unique insights, tools and support to help you understand where you are currently at and then help you find ways to support you improve your health and wellbeing.
Throughout my career, one of my ‘joys’ has been to help and support others to help achieve their goals. I have connected and collaborated with people worldwide, with diverse backgrounds, roles and experiences. I’ve been trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands and developed key partnerships with organisations of all sizes.
One of my strengths is my ability to help you see the bigger picture regarding your health and wellbeing, and I help you see the connections and how to bring them together to help improve your health and your wellbeing. I can help you find a path forward towards achieving the outcome even when the picture seems uncertain.
I am an intent listener, and I spend time first understanding your unique underlying needs. I work with you to understand your level of motivation, and your strengths and work through the challenges and obstacles you may face, so that you can support your health and overall wellbeing. I provide a calm, safe and supportive space for you to explore and experiment or take time out to rest if needed.
Clients often tell me when they work with me they are often surprised by what seem like simple steps. But they often look back and understand it all worked because they had the right support and tools they needed to get there.
Please reach out and connect, I would love to have a chat to see if I can help support you to feel more like a human ‘being’ and not just a human always ‘doing’.
If you have any questions about how I can help you, you can book an initial chat. Just click on the online booking tool.
How the journey began....
Masters of Human Nutrition
BComm/BAppSci (Food and Nutrition)
Graduate Certificate of Management
- Fellowship in Lifestyle Medicine – Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (FASLM)
- Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Professional – International Board of Lifestyle Medicine & Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
- National Board Health & Wellness Coach (NBHWC) Accreditation
- RYT200 Yoga Teacher (Yoga Alliance) undergoing RYT500 training
- Certified Health & Wellness Coach (Wellcoaches)
- Certified Integrative Health & Well-being Coach, Yoga Coach, Team Well-being and Genius Breaks Coach (YogaMedCo)
- Culinary Coaching (The Institute of Lifestyle Medicine, Harvard Medical School Teaching Hospital and Spaulding Rehabilitation Network)
- Certified Senior Habit Change Practitioner (Habit Change Institute)
- First Aid & Mental Health First Aid Certification
- Breathwork Instructor (Oxygen Advantage & Butekyo Clinic)
- Applied Neuroscience and Brain Health Certification (The Neuroscience Academy)
- Shared Medical Appointment Facilitator (ASLM)
- Professional Member of Health Coaches Association of Australia & New Zealand (HCANZA)
- Member – Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- Fellow- Institute of Coaching, McLean Affiliate of Harvard Medical School